Tuesday 6 September 2016

A LITTLE REFLECTION


Some days call for a little more reflection than others, and for me, today is one of those days. Those of you who have been following me for a while now will recall that a year ago we had a house fire that forced us out of our home for what was to be the next six months.

Now, we all know that things are never done by halves in my life, and on the same night our Labrador Ella gave birth to nine beautiful pups, about a week earlier than expected due to the stress of the evening. Today is their birthday, and I have been sent some sweet messages and images from their owners that absolutely made my day. Here's Cooper with his birthday cake!


I know I won't be the only one out there that feels like they haven't been able to hit the pause button all year, but I want to encourage you to grab a bath, a glass of wine and some music and take some time to reflect on what you have a achieved this year - you'll be so, so surprised!


 photo mama-sig_zpsgafee8qc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment