Sunday 20 November 2016

Your Christmas Gift Guide - For Her Under $40


I think most of us are in denial that Christmas is right around the corner this year, and thinking about gifts isn't even close to making it on the agenda yet! Don't you worry your pretty little heads - Mama's got all the inspiration you need. Over the next few weeks I'll be furiously blogging away, sharing ideas to suit anybody, any budget - and with the added bonus that most products are sold within our beautiful country, you won't be gazing into your crystal ball wondering if your parcels are going to arrive before Christmas Day (we've all been there, haven't we!).

 So, sit back, relax and enjoy the first issue of my Christmas Gift Guide: Gifts for Her - Under $40 xx

1. LYTTELTON LIGHTS XS CANDLE $23
Locally made, beautifully scented 100% Natural soy wax candles. The XS size has a burn time of 22 hours. Candles are a perfect idea for a lady you don't know all too well, and can so easily be incorporated into a gorgeous pamper hamper. Check out their website for the full range www.lytteltonlights.com

2. UMBRA ANIGRAM BUNNY RING HOLDER COPPER $20
Umbra's ring holders come in a range of designs and finishes to make a beautiful addition to any nightstand. For those that love a bargain, Living and Giving currently have these on sale for around $11-$12 www.livingandgiving.co.nz 

3. O&M SEVEN DAY MIRACLE MOISTURE MASK $40
Hand on heart, I swear by this product - in fact, I swear by the entire O&M range. I get mine from Pure Hair stores, located at The Colombo, and in Rangiora. You can read up on the O&M philosophy on their website too - and if you need a good hairdresser (wink, wink ;))

4. TAILOR MASQUE 60ml $35
Where do I even begin with this masque? I have gifted a pottle of this magic to each of my bridesmaids and all four of them rave about it. It's a fantastic all over masque, or spot treatment to sort nasties out in minutes. https://tailorskin.co

5. CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY AU EDITION $39
This game is nothing short of a barrel of laughs for all involved. The fantastic thing about this game is that you can purchase expansion packs for hours of added fun. I won't lie, I got mine off a Trademe supplier to avoid shipping costs, and I encourage you to do the same if you are in New Zealand, just take care to ensure they are genuine cards as you can purchase an online version and print your own cards. www.cardsagainsthumanity.com

6. CONSTANCE HALL - LIKE A QUEEN $28.51 + $9 SHIPPING (NZD)
I think it safe to say this is the book every woman wants to read these holidays. I don't believe it's in bookstores in New Zealand yet, but you can get your copy over at likeaqueen.com.au

7. SUNNYLIFE INFLATABLE SWANS DRINK HOLDER $29.99
The only reason you're leaving the water this summer is to go to the toilet! SunnyLife have a trendy range of drink holders and inflatable toys this year, you can check them out at a number of gift stores - Ballantynes stock a great range for those in Christchurch, and funkygifts.co.nz will sort the rest of you out.

8. NATIVE RITUALS HYDRATING MAKEUP FIX $28 - $48
This stuff is the perfect addition to any handbag this summer. A fantastic natural alternate to the makeup setting sprays on the market, and a great refreshing mist for our scorching summer days - I just love this product so much. www.nativerituals.co.nz

Who are you struggling to buy for this year? Let me know below, and I'll see if I can help you out xx

 photo mama-sig_zpsgafee8qc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment